Teen Wolf 4x11 “A Promise to the Dead”
My thoughts on the episode.
- DEATON!!!! Such a badass. And is he implying that he loved Derek’s mom?
- I think I can really get behind Derek and Braeden. They are like the Mr. and Mrs. Smith of Beacon Hills.
- Scott and Kira’s first “real” date had such promise. Star Wars is an excellent choice. Stupid Kate Argent.
- Did anyone else start sobbing during Chris’s scene when he said he had nothing left? And then Parrish bringing up Allison. Not okay, not okay…
- I’m convinced Parrish is a phoenix. The eyes glowed, they glowed!
- Oh speaking of eyes, what the fuck Eichen House? Creepy third eye is creepy.
- Did I see the hand of a kanima?
- Hiding Scott as a Berserker, couldn’t he just take off the mask? Or does the mask have some kind of magical powers that automatically change him to an actual Berserker?